Monday, June 29, 2009

Re: Tessa's advice

Hi Tessa,

Thanks a lot for taking time and helping us. Your suggestions are really very useful. I have been going through your posts regarding my friends projects as well, they are very much informative.

I agree with your suggestion of working with passes. For the 2nd term project we rendered the whole sequence in number of passes - Diffuse, specular, reflection, Irradiance,AO etc. It gave a lot of control while compositing. We had few classes on compositing in Nuke so I am a little bit aquainted in working with these passes.

The example you've showed very informative, however I have a slight doubt. how can I animate the light in compisiting. Or did I get it wrong. will it be the light that will be animated in the scene itself.
I will do a small test as you suggested and will post soon.

meanwhile I am working on my moodboard as well, I however couldn't work on it for long. I am looking to put all things together in the scene and do one season with all the layers and the post work that you mentioned. I shall post an update in few days as the rest of my scene is all completed.

I have few more things going in my mind, perhaps I shud start a bit work on lighting and then ask, which I think would be more appropriate. :)

Thanks again

Kishore

No comments:

Post a Comment