Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Lies' Project

Hi Tessa,

First of all, I'd like to thank you for helping out!
I'm Lies from the MA3D course and this is my project:

I'm doing a high res modeling project with the emphasis on cloth. I'm modeling a Victorian woman in a lantern lit scene.

This is the concept art:


I took some pictures to have an idea of how the light would be:


The next images show what kind of mood I want to go for. I like the use of reds and blues and the way the cloth looks. These are taken from the cinematic trailer of Assassins creed 2.


At the moment I'm still in the modeling stage but I soon want to proceed to the texturing and lighting part.

This is the stage I'm at now:


I'm new to lighting and shading, so any tips on how to start lighting this scene would be great.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment